The Datum TrackMate incorporates a specially designed shroud and clamp which is deployed quickly and effectively onto any sleeper type.
The innovative design means the TrackMate does not have to be removed to allow normal machine track maintenance to be carried out.
The Datum TrackMate is suited perfectly to the environment and built to last in service on track for many years.
The sensors are fully ‘plug and play’ with data transmitted to the LoggerMate and then directly to Datum Interactive developed software suite Platform Interactive.
The TrackMate is battery operated system with a long service life of many years.
The TrackMate can be used as a solitary unit or as part of a system whereby any number of TrackMates are together to monitor a complete section of track, known as a TrackMate Array.
- Battery powered and simple to maintain
- Continuous readings with programmable features
- Allows track maintenance without removal
- Robust and site ready design
- Wireless and cable free installation
- Rapidly deployed with a long service life
Interested in TrackMate? Get in touch todayContact us about TrackMate