The Datum SiteMate is a fully programmable remote, autonomous camera system for monitoring and recording site images.
The Datum SiteMate is a robust, autonomous IR camera system.
It is used for monitoring and recording site images.
The system is fully and remotely programmable, with a range of features and benefits to use in many scenarios.
The SiteMate’s unique arrangement and site readiness is ideal for remote locations with limited power and communications.
The SiteMate can be deployed is a wide variety of user definable set ups and configurations.
All data collected is transmitted directly to Datum’s web-database where all images are stored for easy access and viewing.
- Programmable & remotely accessible
- Robust design for harsh environments
- Light weight and simple to install
- Autonomous image recording system
- Low voltage power requirement
- Infra-red compatible for night vision
Interested in SiteMate? Get in touch todayContact us about SiteMate