Using Inclinometers, piezometers, extensometers and slip plane indicators provide an economical way of manually monitoring movement over time.
Manual readings scheduled with the client provide a cost effective alternative to fully automated systems with data streamed via Datum Interactive’s software suite Platform Interactive.
We carry out manual monitoring of all forms of Assets including:
- 3D monitoring and repetitive positions surveys of structures, railways and other assets
- Slope and groundwater surveys using borehole instrumentation
- Precise level and ground surveys
- Structural and building monitoring surveys using crack gauges and manual measurements
Our in-field monitoring division is controlled and managed by our specialist team of program managers. They schedule and deliver thousands of daily monitoring episodes across the UK 24-hours-a-day.
Datum technicians are trained to access and set-up safe systems of work across a full breadth of scenarios and trained and qualified in the following specialisms:
- Railway access competency – Railway Contractors’ Certificate, COSS and safe working leader
- Confined Spaces
- Roped Access and working at height
- Highways and roads safety
- CSCS and CPCS, Safepass (Ireland)