In August 2018 Datum launched its ‘Staff Reward and Recognition Scheme’, which was a great success.
Under the new scheme, Datum’s employees can be nominated for an array of initiatives, including:
- Exceptional customer service
- Going above and beyond to support the team
- Making cost saving efficiencies
- Leading challenging projects
Employees rewarded in week 1 (w/c 20 August 2018) of the scheme were:
Excellent Customer Service:
– Ria Khan – Product Coordinator
– Vincent Naylor-Cole – Customer Support Technician
– Joella Todd – Customer Support Technician
Making cost saving efficiencies:
– Clair Honeyford – Scheduler
Leading Challenging Projects:
– Dan Turner – Senior Developer
The scheme encourages all staff (office and site based) to submit nominations for employees in their team for any excellent behaviours and performance displayed.
Congratulations to those who were awarded in week 1, keep up the excellent work!